Thursday, December 13, 2007


Life is so crazy! No matter how much you try to simplify, life just has a way of speeding up. So, here's a little taste of our insanity over the last couple of months:

Halloween- too fun! Matt went as Han Solo, me as Princess Leia, Sam as Yoda (way funny), Avery as a witch, and Parker as Minnie Mouse! I thought I was doing so good getting an early start on costumes this year. I had my dress done a couple of weeks early (for a Young Womens party), Parkers dress started weeks in advance, but I still ended up sewing all night the night before to finish Avery's and all Halloween day for Matt and Sam's. Why do I do this to myself? Do I really need to sew original costumes for all five of us every year? Well, yes, these pics are priceless!! Maybe I'll just try to start in September next year!

No comments: